Why Choose Us?
That is a very good question. The fact is, if you are trying to choose an injury or bankruptcy attorney, you have a well of choices. It’s not easy to know what to do. But at Tramel Law Group, you are not a commodity, you are family.
What You Need
First, you need a law firm that knows what it is doing and has the experience and proven results to handle your case competently. You also need a firm that values you just as much after you become their client as before.
What We Offer You
- Results: Tramel Law Group has recovered millions on behalf of its injury clients. We fight for top dollar in every single injury case, whether you case is worth $2,000.00 or 2 million. We do not give in to insurance company pressure. We have worked hard at building a reputation of never backing down; never taking the easy payout.
- Experience: Tramel Law Group has handled every type of injury case.
- Commitment to Excellence: We don’t strive to be the best because we have to; we do it because we can’t help it. We fight for that last thousand dollars when other lawyers get as much as they can easily. We also pride ourselves on a job well done. We work as fast as humanly possible, making sure we never sacrifice quality.
- Innovation: Our team at Tramel Law Group prides themselves on thinking out of the box to challenge insurance companies and create new paths.
- Traditional Values: We believe in hard work, keeping our word and doing our very best, even when no one else is watching.
- State of the Art: We pride ourselves on keeping up on the ever changing law and technology.
- Premier Service: We are here to serve you humbly, efficiently and gratefully.
- Battle-ready: Tramel Law Group has a heavy staff who are all excitedly dedicated to every one of our clients’ legal battles and who are inspired to kick butt and take names for each of them.
- Personalized Representation: Our goal is to have every client feel that they are our only one and to feel special.
How We Are Different
Tramel Law Group is truly unique among its many competitors. If you have had any experience with lawyers at all, you know that the experience is generally the same. They are your best friend-until you sign the papers. Then, you rarely hear from them again.
Take 33-40% of your injury recovery.
Do the minimum they can to turn their cases over faster.
Settle your case as quickly as possible so they can get their money quickly.
Have one assistant handling 75-150 cases.
Take a fee from your medical payments coverage.
Can’t be bothered to return your calls promptly.
Tramel Law Group
Our injury fees start at only 28%.
Go above and beyond no matter how long it takes.
First for every last dollar you deserve no matter how much effort it takes.
Keeps our assistant caseloads very low so we can offer the highest quality to each client.
Never takes a fee from your medical payments coverage.
EVERY call is returned within 24 hours.