Motor Vehicle Accidents
Despite the advancements in technology and significant safety improvements in vehicles and in the design of roads, motor vehicle accidents remain quite common. In fact, accidents involving motor vehicles are among the most common causes of serious injury and death in the United States each year.
And when it happens to you, it can turn your world upside down. Getting legal help immediately is so important to the outcome of your case, but it can be difficult to know which attorney to choose. Our team at Tramel Law Group has extensive experience with all types of vehicle accidents and all possible resulting injuries.
Types of Motor Vehicle Accidents
At our firm, we help people who have been injured in all types of motor vehicle accidents, including:
- Car Accidents: Car accidents are the most common form of motor vehicle accidents. While most people do their best to drive safely and follow the rules of the road, there are always those who push the bounds of safety and put others at risk through their negligence. If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, it’s important to seek legal representation as soon as possible. Let our team at Tramel Law Group help you now by calling for a free consultation at 702.233.2244 or submit your questions online now.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Accidents involving motorcycles tend to cause extremely serious or fatal injuries. If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident, it’s important to seek legal representation as soon as possible. Let our team at Tramel Law Group help you now by calling for a free consultation at 702.233.2244 or submit your questions online now.
- Truck and Commercial Vehicle Accidents: Semi-trucks and 18-wheelers are much larger and heavier than the average vehicle, and thus tend to cause much more damage when involved in an accident. Truck accidents also tend to create more complex legal issues as well. If you or a loved one has been injured in a truck accident, it’s important to seek legal representation as soon as possible. Let our team at Tramel Law Group help you now by calling for a free consultation at 702.233.2244 or submit your questions online now.
- Recreational Vehicle Accidents: Recreational vehicles, such as jet skis and ATV’s, are a fun way to experience Nevada’s can be a wonderfully fun experience. But these vehicles should not be taken lightly. They are every bit as dangerous as cars and trucks and often cause serious injury or death. If you or a loved one has been injured in a recreational vehicle accident, it’s important to seek legal representation as soon as possible. Let our team at Tramel Law Group help you now by calling for a free consultation at 702.233.2244 or submit your questions online now.
Common Causes of Motor Vehicle Accidents
Vehicle accidents rarely just happen. Something or someone almost always causes them. A wide variety factors can contribute to vehicle accidents. The most common types of automobile accidents are caused by:
- Driver Error or Driver Negligence: Driver error can arise under many situations. Accidents happen when a driver speeds, runs a red light, tailgates or drives under the influence. They can also occur when drivers allow themselves to be distracted by their cell phones, by changing the radio station or by putting on makeup.
- Road Defects or Negligent Design of the Roadway: Auto accidents can also be caused by poorly designed or maintained roadways. Potholes, roadway construction, debris or lack of safety barriers can cause serious and even fatal accidents.
- Vehicle Defects or Malfunctions: In the case of faulty vehicle manufacturing, an accident can be caused by a tire blowout, brake failure, gas tank ignition, seatbelt defect, airbag failure or vehicle rollover.
Motor Vehicle Accident Claims
The costs of a motor vehicle accident can be devastating. And when someone else’s carelessness is to blame, the law holds them responsible. Whether it’s a person that caused the accident, a careless corporation or the government, he or she, or their insurance company, must pay for all resulting damages. Recoverable damages include:
- Property damage: You are entitled to recover the money necessary to repair your vehicle and to any loss of its value.
- Medical bills: Medical expenses can add up quickly and in an instant, can wipe you out financially. You shouldn’t have to go bankrupt for something which was not your fault.
- Lost wages: If you have to miss work or take vacation pay, you deserve to be compensated for it.
- Physical and emotional pain: These damages are the hardest to calculate. And you can be sure insurance companies will value your pain and suffering far lower than you do.
- Loss of future earning capacity: If your earning power is permanently affected by your injuries, the careless person who hurt you should pay for that as well.
- Wrongful death damages: If you have lost a loved one because of the carelessness of another, you are entitled to recover damages for the loss of their love and companionship.
Unfortunately, trying to get the recovery you are entitled to from an insurance company can be like pulling teeth. The fact of the matter is that they are more interested in saving money than in paying fair compensation to accident victims.
Your Las Vegas Vehicle Accident Attorneys
The good news is, you don’t have to deal with the maze of hassles a vehicle accident leaves behind or with uncooperative insurance companies all by yourself. You don’t have to wonder if you are making the right decisions or recovering all the damages you are entitled to. You don’t have to be afraid of making a mistake or of what might happen to you or your family in the future as a result of your injuries. All you have to do is contact the Tramel Law Group team right now and let us take over. We have recovered millions for accident victims and are ready to do the same for you.
The lawyers at Tramel Law Group know the lengths insurance companies will go to protect their financial interests and keep from paying you what you are legally entitled to. We know the tricks get them to pay a fair and just amount, not just what they think they can get away with. And insurance companies and their lawyers know it.
Our team will get to work on your case immediately, working with investigators and accident reconstructionists to thoroughly examine the details of your accident and identify all negligent parties and all possible avenues of insurance coverage. We will make sure critical evidence does not disappear and that the insurance companies can’t blame you injuries on a cause unrelated to your accident.
And at Tramel Law Group, we do not charge any up-front fees to represent you in an injury case. We represent our clients on a contingency fee basis which means that our fee is paid based upon a percentage of the money recovered for you. If we do not recover any money for you, you are not charged for any of the professional time spent on your case. And all our initial consultations are free.
Any delay in obtaining legal representation may be a costly mistake. An investigation into the facts of your case must be conducted immediately to preserve your case and protect your rights. If you or a loved one has been injured in a motor vehicle accident, call us at 702.233.2244 or fill out our free initial consultation form today.